Tuesday 28 February 2012

30 day challenge

Okay I'm just looking for ways to colour up my holiday life, and to basically add more spice to my blog! So I've just remembered these blog challenges thingy haha. I was researching on some just now and came up with a few. Anyway I don't plan to just do one. There is some music challenges thing which is really fun also. I think I should mix and match both! :)

But I don't know how to choose the questions. I want to do all of them! Heh. Hmm... Okay I'll start with listing them first! I took some from this wordpress http://pebblesy.wordpress.com/2010/09/07/30-days-of-me-challenge/ And also from http://missycreative.wordpress.com/2011/09/21/30-day-blog-challenge-plus-all-30-questions/ which I'm just going to select from a few!

And for the music challenge I'm going to slot in a few randomly inside the 30 days hehe. It's taken from an FB page! :D

So... Here goes my finalised list:

Day 01 - The meaning behind your Blog name
Day 02 - a song that reminds you of a certain event
Day 03 - Something that you miss
Day 04 - a song that you wish you could play
Day 05 - a song from your childhood
Day 06 - One of your favourite TV shows
Day 07- A picture of you and your friends
Day 08- Plans/dreams/goals you have
Day 09- A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 10 - a song that reminds you of somewhere
Day 11 - Your favourite comfort food and why
Day 12 - a song that is a guilty pleasure
Day 13 - If you had $1 000 000 to spend how would you spend it?
Day 14 - How have you changed for the past 2 years
Day 15- What makes you different from everyone else
Day 16 - a song that no one would expect you to love
Day 17 - Somewhere you'd like to move or visit
Day 18 - Your highs and lows this past year
Day 19 - a song that you can play on an instrument
Day 20 - a song during this time of the year
Day 21 - a song you want to play in your funeral
Day 22 - Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad 
Day 23- How you found out about Blogger and why you made one
Day 24 - Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality
Day 25- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play
Day 26 - Your earliest memory
Day 27 - Your favourite movie and what is it about
Day 28 - a song from your favorite band
Day 29 - a song that you want to play at your wedding
Day 30 - A picture of somewhere you’ve been to

Very long right! Haha. But with the fact that one, I won't be blogging everyday, two I'm in a long holiday and three, this is a very long list but here we go! Hehe. Anyway... So let's start from day one. A perfect way to start this challenge!

Day 01 -  The meaning behind your blog name

Hmm alright if you look on your right --> under the description box, you'll see my writing of : Life is a symphony we all compose. Of a thousand different movements, a line of a beautiful prose. It's actually an excerpt of a poem that I wrote and yeah. That's why I decided to use this name for my blog!

Well many people put life as different things. Some say is a flowing river, is a journey, is a race, is an adventure, is a bitch (haha) and more. But well I put it that life is a symphony! Like a symphony that's playing and playing till it reaches the end, or as we musicians call it, the double line. 

And like a symphony with different movements, so do our lives too right? Our lives consist of chapters. We start a new one, then close another, and it continues and so on and so forth. Like a movement of a song, we play a movement and then moves on to the next and so on as well. So life can be equated as a symphony right? There's logic in it eh hehe.

This blog had went through a movement of my life - my secondary school chapter. And it's now currently going through another movement that's ending soon - my polytechnic chapter. And then after my polytechnic movement, what else is coming in, I don't know. But as for sure - the symphony is still playing till I heaved my last breath on my death bed mwahaha.

And who wants an unfinished symphony right? So I know this sounds crazy and seemingly impossible but... My aim in life is to continue blogging till I die. I can't blog daily, make it at least once every three days or even once a week. I just want to continue and continue till this symphony ends. And of course, it'll be a passage where I can turn back and so on.

Right! That's my first day challenge. I hope it answers the question. Really excited about this blog challenge! Can't wait to answer and do all the 30 challenges hehe. Alright see ya then! Ciao! :)

No comments: