Monday 27 February 2012

Happiness

 To think that Mt Kinabalu is twice the size of the volcano in my hometown
Makes me feel amazed, happy and weird at the same time

I can't say today was a good day. But I can say tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow's tomorrow will be a better day. And so on. Well... Yeah. Something happened today and well. That's why it wasn't a good day. But it's 15 minutes to the end of today and so, time flew and well. Goodbye bad day I guess. And hello to good day.

Whatever it is, today was awesome in the evening! Went to my dad's garden again and OMG can't believe it but I witness in my eyes that we were being surrounded by clouds! Or mists, or whatever you call it. But yeah it's just cool. And we were shrouded for like a few long minutes! And then in the blink of an eye, the mists were gone wow. Yes, they're gone!

And well near the garden, we have this roadside stall selling "ketan". Which in my lingo means glutinous rice. And it's served with this stir fried coconut with spices sugar salt and everything nice. The rice is grilled nicely and then we eat it with the coconut. With a banana leaf! Here' a photo :D



Looks yummy right! And it's served with banana leaf. Sometimes they're true when simple is delicious. Simple is nice. Yummy right?

Alright I have nothing much to say for today. Looking forward to better days, and I know they will! And here's to my holiday write-up #2

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Holiday write-up #2 - Today I Say Goodbye To Happiness

Today I say goodbye to happiness
As I hope it'll find me tomorrow
Although my heart is filled with sorrow
It's also filled with hope that happiness will find me.

The next day happiness came to me
For a short while, and leave me again
My mind is filled with curiosity, my heart in pain
I don't understand why, it leaves me alone to be

The day after tomorrow, I sat alone
Looked up and see the eternal blue sky
Letting my mind wander to the unknown
But I never fail to wonder why

Why does happiness leave me again?

As I was alone, with only the wind with me
Happiness came and sit beside me, smiling
I looked at him, thinking how cunning he can be
Then he put his hand over my shoulder whispering

"You can't find me, and I won't come to you"
"But you create me, out of you"
And he left me once more, joining the wind
Perhaps someone else, has created him somewhere

Then I stood up and gave a big smile
One smile I've never made in a long while
The sun was shining, and the wind was blowing
The grass was dancing, and insects singing

And I walked home feeling happy
For I realised a great lesson sadness has taught me
And a great gift happiness has given me
For we don't find happiness, nor they find us

For we create happiness, for ourselves and others

No comments: