Sunday 12 February 2012

Hell's gone, and coming

This too shall pass
Things will get better
When you think and hope they'll get better 
 
Well yeah. Somehow, I just realised that I've survived the 2 so-called hell week that I mentioned 2 weeks ago. How I ranted and fear that I might not pull through, how stressful I was and so on. But hey they're over now and but... We still have one more week of "hell". Yes, the TESTS and presentation and this and that. Pretty scary? Nope. If I've braced two weeks of hell. What can one week of hell do to me really?

But oh well yes I'm freaking about the tests. I'm sure everyone will.

But anyway this weekend was really productive I guess. It's the weekend I get so busy with stuff. But all for good things. Sacrifices made for better cause. So on Saturday I went to lunch with my sis in the afternoon and I headed to SP after that to study! Yes, SP on a Saturday to study (S cube). Anyway, I studied from 330 - 6.30 and then I went to watch Guang Yang Sec band concert to support Kayheng, Huiting, Edwin and Xingxia for their alumni band part. So yup!

The concert was alright I guess. Bits of intonation problems but nevertheless I enjoyed it pretty much. Cause they play the songs that I played in last 5 or 6 years ago! Yes can you believe it. I feel old at times -.- but well definitely good memories, and waves of awesome images played in my head last night. Pretty good feeling, after 3 hours of studying!

Co incidentally with the concert's title "Journey", I think my band journey has been really a good and long one. I've never regretted joining band and continuing band in poly, even though there are well some times when I told myself "I could have joined this and that". But joining band is my decision. So I won't regret it. Music has always been one of my passions. And well band is just a platform where I can share and enjoy this passion of mine, right? :)

And well in a sense, I may regret a choice. But I will never regret a decision.

Yup. And today was alright I guess. Normal Sunday. Spent the afternoon doing some work and now I'm just doing more research for tomorrow practical's test. Oh gosh why must she make our lives difficult by making it a closed book heh. But nevermind, challenge accepted~

Alas as I once told myself 2 weeks ago, this too shall pass. Well, this, too, shall pass. Tough times don't last. So do happy times. But so do they come back and go at times of our lives. It's just part and parcels of life. When things are tough, we'll hope that things will be better. And trust me, they will.

Life is never a smooth road. It may be a bumpy one, but have we forgotten the wonderful sights beside us? And the long great journey ahead of us.

I always tell myself when I run, that at the end of my run, the sun is waiting for me at the end of the track. And I'll walk home with the sun against my back. Under the blue sky, among the wind, with music blasting in my ear. And I'll tell myself, today is a beautiful day.

No comments: