Tuesday 14 February 2012

Today was indeed a better day

Happy Valentines Day!
 
Hello! First of all wishing you a Happy Valentines Day! :D Nothing much, nothing lovey dovey happened today (duh) but of course I was having a great time with my bacteria samples woo la la~ Yup today was the 2nd day of my Med Micro practical test... Pretty scary I know but I felt so glad to have growth on all of my agars! And best is - single colonies! No different colonies growing. And my streaks are beautiful heh (sorry no photo).

Suspecting Psudomonas for my catheter sample. I really hope so. And E.coli for my suprapubic one. There were proteus swarming (I think) cause my agar looks fuzzy but maybe not either so yeah. Let's see tomorrow! I know I'm relatively scared of the results but bring it on. Today I trusted my gut feeling and I'm confident that I will arrive to my answer safely and smoothly :)

Just finished studying haematology just now. Well not really studying but more of reading the notes. At least now I don't feel so lost and urgh about leukemia and haemolytic anemia. Better understanding! And well yup they're quite manageable honestly speaking. If time permits and that my planning all goes well. I should be able to finish everything by tomorrow (Y).

Wouldn't say haemotology is easy. Wouldn't say it's hyper difficult either so yup. I can do this! :)

Well yesterday wasn't a good day for me. Somehow things were not going smooth, we all got so scared of our agars etc. But well at times also I always hope that the next day will be better, will get better. And it does become better! :) Today was definitely a better day than yesterday. So will tomorrow be a better day than today. Always look for the better things in life.

Tough times don't last so do not-so-tough times. Well there are times for everything right!

Well this exam is coming to an end soon, so will my year 2. I wanna end it beautifully. Like a day would end with a beautiful sunset. Yesterday's sunset made my day. I mean really made my day. After such a long and bad day seeing the sunset, the beautiful sunset, made me smile. I was telling myself well at least, at the end of the day, I have something to smile about.

I guess... Okay I know I've been telling things about this many times but.... No matter how bad your day was. Or in fact everyday, make sure you have something to smile to, to feel happy about, to feel great about. Because in every bad thing that happened, I'm sure we can find something good behind it no matter what! :)

Alright I'm heading home soon. It's been quite a long day but a great one as well. Crossing my finger to have fabulous result for tomorrow's last day of prac test! I hope I get the bacteria that I suspected heh :P

Sometimes friendship lasts longer than a relationship. And if that's the case, then we should just be friends shouldn't we? :)

No comments: