Sunday 26 February 2012

Inception

 Sunset at West Coast Park. Gotta love the colour

Hello! Sorry for not blogging the past two days. Anyway here I am back in my hometown for my holiday :D Currently writing this inside my room, on my bed again. I lied. It's not 1145 PM now but 1:12 AM. But nevertheless I wanna write this post as of Sunday so... Too bad! :P

Anyway today was alright I guess. Went to my dad's garden in the afternoon. It was damn misty! Like seriously, you can see the mists moving in, and then disappearing. And then moving in again. It was slightly drizzling and it was quite cold I suppose. But bearable. Somehow seeing and witnessing all these reminds me of my Kinabalu days... When mists would just come and shroud us, and then clearing, and then coming.

Those were the good old days we had! :)

I guess memories are well, just another place for us to escape from this reality. At least I have the memories with me. And whenever I need to go, I'll just visit them again.

What am I talking about?

Nevertheless... I think I should start on my holiday write-ups once again. I think it's a great way to fill my holiday up. I'm not sure what else to write. Maybe random short stories, or things about me, or my thoughts on things. I don't know. But well here goes my first write up!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holiday write-up #1 - 10 things you may not know about me

#1 I collect post cards
Yes I collect post cards - from other countries and also from locals such as those you get in Frolick shops (Zo cards) and magazines, and airplanes, and art exhibitions and museums. But I'm a collector of postcards from overseas. That's -the- thing right haha.

#2 I listen to "weird" songs
As much as I love classical music, I'm an avid fan of post-rock songs too. And chilout songs. I listen to artists you've never heard before. And I'm really proud of that.

#3 I keep a diary
As much as I love blogging, I do keep a diary too. It's a platform where I have a conversation with only myself. Which is good. And I start writing one from 2010!

#4 I don't like to watch soccer
I love to play soccer, I enjoy watching people playing soccer, but I know nuts about the soccer from TV. So.. Please don't ask me that haha. I watch world cup though, somehow.

#5 I collect notebooks
I love notebooks. Really love them. I have this fetish for them which I'm trying to control. Like really not sure why but take me to a notebook shop and I might end up buying one. Just cause I love it. I love simple notebooks. The simpler the better!

#6 I have fetishes for weird things like:
I have fetishes for: Notebooks, paper bags, cups, mugs, kitchen accessories, photo prints, typographs, music CDs. When it comes to photography, I love taking photos of: Road signs, random markings on walls, basically, RANDOM things.

#7 I prefer tea than coffee
I don't mind yin-yang iced. But if you gave me teh-o and kopi-o I'll go for teh. And I don't mind Starbucks. Yes yes I'm so choosy :P

#8 I love to write and to cook
Yup, I fell in love with writing from English. And I like to cook. And warning: I cook weird stuff too. But edible trust me.

#9 I dream of going to countries you'll go "what?!"
I want to go to Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Iceland, Morocco, Mongolia and many more.

#10 Trust me, my thoughts and views can be really weird
But that's who I am :)

Yup! There are more things but well let's just keep it to 10 I guess. More write ups coming! See ya :D May my days here be better and better!

No comments: