Wednesday 22 February 2012

Innocence

 And the sun sets over West Coast

Today was another great day I suppose! :) Well it's a normal day that ended nicely I suppose. Supposed to "wake up early" and catch the sunset but apparently it's not working, AGAIN, so I slept till (supposedly 9) 1045 and woke up! Need to head to school to pass Charmaine her nail clipper which I STUPIDLY FORGOT TO BRING!!! Damn pissed with myself. I'm so dumb urggghh.

Anyway I'll be meeting her again on Friday to pass it :)

So met Candy in Clementi first before we headed to WCP to print our photos! Actually I hadn't chosen my photos yet. But since I arrived in Clementi one hour earlier, I sat down in Starbucks and chose my photos ^^ so we headed to WCP and well... Waited for a really long time before we got the chance to tell the printing lady what we wanted. And she's... Really... In a bad mood.

Not sure if it's the Wednesday blues, the that-time-of-the-month, the busy hours, the fatigue perhaps. But well she was just... I don't know. Grumpy and seems like in a bad mood. But anyway, thanks the the patient us, we were just laughing it off. So Candy decided to be nice to her, we smiled, we laughed and when we came to the shop to find out that our prints were not done we just smile and say "no problem we'll walk around first".

So we went to: Gong Cha, Nike outlet, Cold Storage, Fish mart, walk the whole WCP and when we came back, she was still left with my print (which ended up failing so I cancelled) and we just joked around with her telling her that we walked finish the whole WCP and we have nowhere to go! With a smile and laughter of course. And well believe it or not, the grumpy and bad mood lady SMILED!

Well I guess yeah. People, start smiling and make this world a better place. As Buddha said, happiness never decreases by being shared, like how a candle could light up thousands of other candles without getting its life shortened. I guess by sharing our happiness to other people, and well just smile and yeah be happy. Others will be happy in one way or another too.

But I'm sure it'll all be a different story when we're pressed for time. Today we're really free so we didn't mind waiting. But well... Yeah. Anyway we got all the photos and we left WCP happy :)

I decided to go to West Coast Park to catch the sunset. Candy followed me to take her bus home from there but we ended up playing the flying fox! Hahaha. It was so funny we're all screaming here and there like little kids once more. We climbed the spider web, went down the slide. Play this turn turn thing which Candy fell down on her butt and we both got so dizzy. We're just like kids again!

Then we went to the beach to catch the sunset.... Which failed cause just as we reached there the sun was hiding behind this thick cloud -.- but nevertheless I got some awesome shots! thankfully I brought my ND filter. Somehow my photos look nicer there :P Well not like those super awesome ND where the sea looks like a mist, in fact mine failed (is it fake? :/) but well still nice.

And we headed for Mac for dinner. It was really fun spending the evening out at WCP, and we talked lots of crap haha. But well at the end of the day, it's just a reminder for me that no matter how much we've grown up, how much time had went by, how old we are, there's still a part of us that remains as a child. Be it our cheekiness. Or our jokes. Or well, this interesting thing about playgrounds that make us excited.

And we headed home, and that's all for today :)

Well... Tomorrow, a really good friend of mine for the past 6 years will be serving his country. 6 years ago we're still in short pants and well soon, he'll be in his army uniform. Time flies huh.

No comments: