Tuesday 15 December 2009

Drive on


I miss Sweden somehow.
Photography by Yours Truly.
Vaxholm, midsummer festival.


Hello again people! Today was a great day. Did lots of things again (which I love) and yup. My dad went to Jakarta to see a dentist to check his teeth so I spent my day with my mum hehe.

So I went to do some shopping in a nearby supermarket and as always, I love shopping haha (It's truly better than doing nothing right?). And oh today I finally created my Indonesian IC cause I'm 17 now. Well yeah you make your IC here when you are 17. I hope everything turned out nice, especially my face in the photo...

Anyho, then I spent my day by... Eating! And talking about eating, I have this irritating pimple located in the bridge of my lips. Can you imagine how irritating is that? It's so painful to just open my mouth to put food into it. So I have to open my mouth small if not it will hurt like shit. I hope it will be cured ASAP.

And today is a great day because I... Drive again! So well my mum told me that I should be driving since I have nothing to do at home. So well, I drove. And this time round, my driver brought me into the city with its bustling traffic. Kind of scary but I have and I must get used to that kind of surrounding.

It's kind of pointless to drive on empty streets all the time, because when I step into the busy streets, I will freak out. So after driving around the city, my driver brought me to a so-called countryside of my hometown. Paddy field with a hill on the background. Superb view! And another things is... The sunset! It was amazing.

I seriously love driving, or traveling in any form. In cars, planes, bikes or even foot. And last night I've discovered another method. Motorcycle! Last night my dad's friend sent me home after the event with his motorcycle. And it was an awesome ride, with the wind blowing against my face. It's cooling. Well I doubt I am allowed to ride motorcycles, if I can, I will love it.

Traveling is really nice. It gives me a peace of mind and a time to ponder about life. It soothes me down and calms me as well. That's why sometimes I just love to walk and wander anywhere, yes and that's including my house surrounding. And of course traveling makes me happy. Take me to a place, especially exotic ones, and I will love it.

So I promise myself that I will travel round the world when I grow up. Well not to every country but at least the seven continents. And explore those continents!

Okay that's all I guess for today. Can't wait for Thursday because it will be my turn to go to Jakarta to meet Wendy. Yay, finally a road trip and another journey somewhere. See ya then!

Travel around the world. And you shall see what life is.

No comments: