Tuesday 22 December 2009

Tang Yuan

Hello people! Okay I'm currently freaking irritated and stressed right now cause of my internet,it's really screwed up somehow and gosh, it can be a real pain in the neck. Nevertheless, lets get on with today.

Today is like a tang yuan day here hehe, and well yeah you gotta eat the tang yuan as according to your age and add another one. It's been a tradition since a long time ago, and making the tang yuan is my favourite part. Rolling and rolling and dusting and stuff.

Today was more of a homy day, spent almost the whole afternoon at home playing comp. Ironically, the internet was super fast in the afternoon! And I truly had a great time surfing then. But now.. heh, screwed up.

Then yeah that's all for the day. Helped my mum prepared more parcels and I did some workout! Well was cycling in those kind of gym-bicycle for 20 minutes, with the heaviest cycle as possible. Whew, sweat like a pig.

Okay that's all for the day! Can't pose pictures so.. Sorry! But it's okay, more pictures coming up yes. See you!

Judge me... You can't

No comments: