Friday 25 December 2009

Merry Christmas 2009!


Have a great Christmas!
Photography by Yours Truly.
Taken in my dad's clinic


Hello people! First of all wishing to those celebrating a Merry Christmas 2009! Hope that all that you wish for this Christmas will come true aye! Even though I'm not celebrating, somehow the wishes that people have given me made my day such a joyous one!

My Christmas wish? I wish for World Peace! And happiness for everyone in the world. And another thing, hope that my friends and I will get good results for the O Levels! Which the result will be out in less then three weeks time.

Okay stop talking about results, it's freaking me out.

Well today was alright I guess, again a homy day. And a COLD one. It's been raining here since like 3? And it just stopped like a few hours ago. And it's freaking cold right now. Whew, a cold Christmas. Just like in the movies. Too bad there's no snow.

And there is a good news! I am going to Pelabuhan Ratu again! Yayness! And I'm going to stay for one night there yay yay yay. And of course, with my family and cousins! Woot woot woot. Okay I'm nuts. But I'm really happy cause like finally I can have another break and outing again.

Alright and oh, yeah my sistas are back now so yup, less boring days as well! Okay I guess that's all for today. Shall update more soon. See you!

A cold Christmas, a rainy one. Perhaps God is angry of what we have done?

No comments: