Thursday 3 December 2009

I got you


I wanna fly, higher and higher.
Photography by Yours Truly.
Blue sky is loved.


Hello people! Today was a better day I suppose. Much better. I went shopping with my mum to look for my long pants and I got 3 pairs of pants now. I'm still looking for more though haha. And what I need now is shirts and shoes. I need polo shirts, nice ones.

Not only I shopped I also went around my town haha. I love it when I go to places, especially in cars. I don't know but it's just so relaxing, kinda calms your mind down you know. Really nice.

Anyway something really funny happened today.

While at the clinic, there was this man who entered the clinic, offering us to sell some cloth which is good. It's more of a traditional cloth, which you can make it into clothes and stuff. And the price was 250000 Rupiah which is around 30 SGD. And I think it's kind of too much.

Then a nurse came out and see and asked me how much the cloth is, and when I told her the price, she was shocked.

Why?

Because the man came a day ago and also offered her the same cloth for only 50000 Rupiah or 5 bucks. And that's like a super huge difference right? So she quietly called another "witness" which is my dad's colleague down.

Then she surprised the man and told him everything. I can see how embarrassed he was though... He became quiet and speechless. He almost wanted to ran away and went out of the clinic. But my dad says he'll buy the cloth if he lowers the price and so did he.

But it was such a funny thing, he tried to trick us but he ended up being the one tricked himself. But also, what I admired him the most was his enterprising spirit. Instead of "giving up" and sold the cloth at cheap prices, he told us that either you buy it or you don't. He's also very courteous in a sense that he apologises any mistake he made. Very little people did this you know.

But anyway, I can also tell that he was lying. He told us that he was from this place in Indonesia called Toraja, and bla bla bla. But I can tell that he wasn't. Even the price of the thing was also a lie and I can tell it as well. From the way he speaks and stuff.

It's all about the psychology.

Alright I guess that's all for today. I don't know why but I have the feeling that my holidays are going to get better and better. God, please continue to make my holidays better and better. I would sincerely thank you for doing that.

See ya all people! And I still hope that my days here will get better!

If only I could break these chains.

No comments: