Thursday 17 December 2009

Jakarta


Blue skies make my days perfect.
Photography by Yours Truly
Taken in Holland Road


Hello people! Today was a... Okay day I think. I did nothing much but well, it's okay I guess.

Today I went to cut my hair. You know something really funny happened. After one helper washed my hair before the hairdresser cut them, the helper gave me some magazine. I thought it's going to be some magazine for woman (cause it's a saloon after all) and then... She gave me FHM! I wanted to laugh but I hold it. And don't worry I did not read it.

Alright the next thing is, because the hairdresser that usually cuts my hair was not there, my hair was cut by another one. And somehow in the middle of the process of cutting my hair, I was utterly shocked to see my hair cause it was different. I don't know why but I looked like a punk. But weirdly, it becomes okay at the end. Haha!

The evening was not well-spent. I did nothing much but to talk to myself again. And I came up with a new idea of photography, hope it will go well haha. Shall see my facebook albums for new photos alright.

And tomorrow... Or like in 7/8 hours time, I'm going to Jakarta! Yay like finally I'm going somewhere I have been wanting to go... At least not gonna be a boring day eh? I hope tomorrow will be great! Hope the weather, the plan and everything will go smoothly.

Yup I will be meeting Wendy in Jakarta tomorrow, gonna have lunch and then perhaps go for some walk-walk in the mall or something like that. I wanna bring her to Jco, hopes she like the doughnuts there. And I can't wait to try some too.

Then after that gonna go out with my brother to have dinner and also another walk. Hope I can find what I want to find in Jakarta tomorrow. Books, comics and a pair of new shoes! Haha, hope I can find everything there.

Alright I guess that's all for today. Tomorrow is so gonna be a good day. And I have somehow been waiting for this day to come and it's coming! Haha. I don't know if I sound rather crazy here but yeah, I think this shows how desperate I am to like want to go out thing? Haha.

Alright, hope tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow, and the day after the day after tomorrow and so on will be better and better! See ya all!

I sound nuts.

No comments: