Saturday 26 December 2009

The sea!


I want blue skies tomorrow at Pelabuhan Ratu please!
Photography by Yours Truly.
And for Monday as well!


Hello people! Oh yeah baby I'm so excited for tomorrow. Why? Cause I'm going to Plabuan Ratu! Again! And this time round I'm staying for one night with my cousins. Damn that's gonna be real fun yes? I can't wait! And I really really hope that tomorrow will be a good, bright, sunny and blue day over there. So is on Monday!

Well today was again another rainy day here (so hopefully it won't rain anymore on Sunday and Monday) and thus it's cold. But anyway, Pelabuhan Ratu and Sukabumi is quite of a far distance from each other, so I suppose weather pattern won't be really the same yes?

But whatever the thing is, just hope that the weather will be good and sunny and blue skies!

Okay um I think i did nothing much today cause it's been raining, except that I went to eat at Bubur Bunut and then went around shopping for my trip tomorrow. And I can't wait for tomorrow!

Okay that's all for today. I hope that my trip will be an enjoyable one and a good one! Hope the weather will be sunny and bright and blue skies again too! See you all!

I want to see the world with my own eyes.

No comments: