Tuesday 1 December 2009

Life's perspective

Hello there again! Today, hmm was a better day than yesterday. In fact much better haha. Well my dad didn't ask me to follow him to the factory and stuff. So I stayed at home. Then I went to develop more photos for my photo album and then went home to do a part of it. So it was a rather fruitful day don't you think so?

While waiting for the photos to be developed, I also went to talk with my aunt. It's been a long time since I talked with her so yup. And we were talking about going for a holiday but... Domestic one haha. Who cares, we're going to Pelabuhan Ratu. I think that's good enough you know. Just bring me to a beach. That would be great.

And I'm also planning to go a few places like Jakarta and Bandung. I need to buy clothes! Yup, clothes for my polytechnic. Since I won't be wearing uniform but any clothes... I need to stock up on long pants cause I'm like wearing short pants all the times haha. So hopefully can find good clothes and pants.

Well I really hope that the days are getting better here. Since today was better than yesterday, I hope tomorrow will be better than today, and the day after tomorrow would be better than tomorrow and so on. I just want to call this holiday a holiday. Not just a boring and ordinary day that I spent. And yes I still need a vacation.

I used to wish time to flow slower when I'm here. But at times, I really hope that time could flow faster. It can get pretty boring here, especially when I'm alone at home. So that's when I wish time could flow faster.

Okay I got to go, see ya other times then! Sorry about no picture! Haha

Live your life at your own perspective. Yup

No comments: