Sunday 6 December 2009

Life's logic


How I wish I could fly away.
Photography by Yours Truly
Taken outside E3-12!


Heya there people! How's your day? Today was a nice day I suppose. Well I guess not as boring as any other day? I love Sunday. Because that's when I will go grocery shopping with my mum. Then usually we'll have lunch outside haha. That would really make my day don't you think so?

So well today I went to do the grocery shopping thing, finally bought my shampoo (cause my mum is using a different brand) and I bought something. Deodorant! Lol. Too bad I can't find Adidas Blue Challenge here, so I bought another brand of almost similar fragrance. So that wouldn't be as bad
I think.

Then yeah, I went to the factory and helped my dad a little bit. Placing stickers haha, which is really fun! Then I went to follow my brother go here and there, which also eventually lead to me helping him in some of the work. Which I also love."

You know, I would rather go and work somewhere rather than live a life that is boring like this? Just give me a job and I would gladly work it. I mean yeah, as long as there's an activity, time would flow MUCH faster than how it would flow when there's no activity right? So yup.

But the question is, will I get a job? And the answer is? No. I doubt my parents will allow me anyway.

So well, I guess I'll live my life like this, and try to improve it day by day by finding activities to fill so that I won't feel that bored. I gotta wait when my cousins are all coming here, well at least more company would mean more fun. And more fun would mean more life. And I also can't wait for my sisters to return here as well, which is like in 17 more days. Time, please flow faster! Haha

Well, I don't know whether it's my fault or not that I'm leading this schedule in my holiday. Maybe it's because I went back too early, or maybe I'm not being too "open minded". Don't bother if you don't understand what I mean. Haha. But well, God, just make my days here better, please?

Anyway enough on the "dark" sides. Talking about the positive side, you know what? Let me tell you something. Okay so my dad's colleague has a friend. His friend is one of the heads of this wind orchestra in Jogjakarta (Central Java). And he says he wants to bring him to meet me and we can talk about music! Yayness. And he's gonna watch my play the piano too. Scary.

And you know? In Jogjakarta, my dad's colleague say that people can have their own concerts in public, and the public can watch for free. Good or bad they will support you. Oh man, if only the same thing could happen here in my hometown? I would like go there and play piano! (Joking, that is just freaking nuts, I'm still an amateur).

But well, whatever the case, at least I'm meeting someone who can at least guide me in music. And we can talk about it as well. No one (except for a handful some) enjoys talking about music, classical music, with me. So well, I hope this meeting could do "something" with this passion of mine.

Okay I've really talked a lot so I guess I would stop here. That's all for today I guess. See ya and pray hard that my days will get better! And God, once again, please make my days here better and better! Thanks~

Life's logic.

No comments: