Thursday 3 December 2009

If life were sweet


To every bad situation, there's always a ray of hope shining. I hope I'll see mine soon.
Photography by Yours Truly
Taken at Pelabuhan Ratu.


Hello again there! Hmm I would personally say today wasn't a really good day. Lots of things, bad things, happened. So yeah, if that's the case it's not a good day isn't it? Sometimes, in fact I really hope that I would never meet or see these bad things anymore. But I don't think that's possible you know. Well, I really hope that I will not see these bad things anymore. And as always, I hope my days would get better and better.

Today was also a rather boring day, I did nothing much, again. And I got really sleepy during the day, I don't know why. So I fell asleep for like 1 hour in the evening from around 7.30 to nine. Perhaps my glucose level dropped or something like that. Or maybe I was too bored that I got sleepy. Oh well.

But at night, it was rather exciting and fun you know. Like just now, my father and I went to have a walk to the road! Yup, walking on the road. It was so quiet and peaceful, there were no cars, very very little number of people and most importantly, tranquil! It was so quiet that we could only here our footsteps. Yup and the insects as well.

Walking is clinically proven good you know. Well I do enjoy walking, especially at night and at new places. But it's even better when I have some companions. Walking alone is just too scary. Walking also gives a peace to your mind. Let you relax and ponder about life. I did talk to myself a lot while we were walking. It's rather an enjoyable one.

Alright I guess that's all for today, another not-so-good day and I pray to God, please please make my days here even better with each coming day. I do not wish history to repeat itself. Let me have a holiday. An enjoyable one.

Please grant my wish, will you?

No comments: