Saturday 12 December 2009

Once you learn how to die, you learn how to live


One day I shall write a rhapsody for the sky.
Photography by Yours Truly
That's my aunt's song book


Hello people! Today was a rather awesome day, again (yay) because as usual I went for my practice and yup, have fun with the people there. Especially when we watched that ghost footage haha! And guess what.

I'm going to sing together with them.

And yes that is scary for one, my singing is not good. Second, I'm afraid that I may end up ruining the whole song which is even worst than the first point. Well I'm just going to put my best shot I think, and remember to enjoy singing or it will never appear out.

And well yeah, when I first went there I was a quiet and shy little boy who didn't talk but now, I talk with them a lot and it becomes more fun. Well yeah sadly I'm kind of an introvert. I won't start talking but I will chatter once you talk to me kind of thing. Which is... Bad and good.

Oh, don't think that I'm going to die when you look at my title. That is a quote I took from the book Tuesdays with Morrie which is a superbly awesome book! I recommend everyone to read that book. It's really inspiring and touching. And also has a deep meaning into it.

The book is really good. It's very meaningful and it has lots of great teachings in it. Especially the quotes, which is really precious. It will be such a waste if I did not take these quotes. So I even like mark the pages with good quotes and start writing the quotes once I bought a notepad.

Well yeah I guess that's all for today. gonna get really busy these three days cause the performance is on Monday. Scary but fun. I love performing especially with many people. Not really a solo guy but enjoy playing the piano alone haha. Okay see ya folks!

Love each other, or perish

No comments: