Wednesday 9 December 2009

Heartbeat


When two passion collide.
Photography by Yours Truly.
Piano and flute. My loves.


Yellow people! (Hello) Today was a great day I suppose. Again, many things occured which makes my day quite nice. Hmm, I realised when I have lots of things to do, or when lots of things (good things) happened, my day seems a lot better! Uh huh. Well I guess it's about the time filled thingy.

Today was great, I went to see the piano teacher again to discuss the pieces I will be playing. Believe it or not I'm playing "Summer" and Howl's Moving Castle Main Theme by Joe Hisaishi, my favourite pianist and composer! Yup gonna play it in a medley. Hmm.

Well I have and I must practise a lot cause I have only like approximately 5 days before the event. Well I've been playing these pieces for quite a long time. So I'm not that totally worried about the playing. But I'm still going to play safe, so still need to practise and sharpen my skills. I don't want to like halfway stop and SHIT I FORGOT! Haha.

Then when I return from the piano thing, I went to... DRIVE! Yes on the road. And no accident or anything haha! I hope that's not going to happen. Never. I kinda got a trauma after what happened last year (If you read my blog). And yup, I hope it won't happen anymore.

So well I hope I can like really really as in seriously drive on my own without having supervision from others (like in this case my driver). When I can drive independently, I can go anywhere I want, anytime! On my own. I don't have to rely on my drivers anymore. That's all.

Right I guess that's all for today. Really really hope that my days are getting better and better (Or I think in this case continue to get better!). And I hope my stay here become more happier! Alright people! See you all then!

Music is the food for my soul. Not anything else but music.

No comments: