Thursday 10 December 2009

I got a feeling...


Those days... When I was counting the days to O Levels
Photography by Yours Truly
Now I'm fearing the results


Hello people! Another good day today! I suppose. Well again I did many things which make my day a good day.

Firstly, when shopping again mwahaha with my mum! You know I'm not a shopaholic but when it comes to shopping when I'm bored, I'll be like BRING IT ON haha. So well I look for a few shirts and pants. No result for pants but I found 3 nice polo shirts which I really love. Simple and nice.

Then I went to send my mum home and then... I head off to this place to by lunch. And na uh.. I drove there! Yeah! With the supervision of my driver of course. And the good thing is I drove there, and drove back from there to my house. No casualties and no injuries whatsoever. So perhaps my driving skill is really improving. I hope it is and I hope it continues to improve!

Well the thing is that I can drive. But I don't have the guts to drive on the road. It's rather scary because I'm afraid of this and that. You know why? Cause really, driving here, I mean the road here, is not as nice and safe as the one in Singapore. Driving must be more careful here.

Whew, I hope nothing bad will occur while I'm driving.

After that, I ate my lunch and I was so bored that I went to ask my little cousin to play. Well not little she's primary four now. But yeah, we went to walk around my house, played basketball, pick some random fruits and just kill our time. But it was nice, as in I was not feeling bored. You know, it's better than doing nothing at all right?

And you know what's funny? Just now in the evening, I was so bored that I... SWEPT the floor haha! I just picked up my broom and start sweeping the floor. I don't know why but yeah, I just started sweeping and I don't know why.

Well I still hope and wish that my days here will be getting better and better and better. So I hope that God listens to my prayer and hope. And my wish could come true! Alright I guess that's all for today. Gotta cook my dinner so see ya!

Life is like drawing without an eraser.

No comments: