Saturday 19 December 2009

La Vita


Beautiful sky. Beautiful life. I hope it will continue.
Photography by Yours Truly
I hope my days here will get better.


Hello people I'm back again here. Yesterday I was too tired to blog cause I just returned from Jakarta. Yeah it was a fun day that I had with Wendy and Cindy yesterday! The trip was really fun except for the jam. It took me like 6 hours to reach Jakarta where usually it only takes 2.5 - 3 hours. Whew, I don't know why.

Well I was late to meet Wendy from 3 PM to like 4 PM (Sorry!) but well, we met up and then we went out together to MKG. Ate at Jco and chatted there for around 45 - 60 minutes. Then we went to walk around and chat again hehe. It was really an enjoyable one. It's so much better than doing nothing aye?

Then after meeting Wendy I went to meet my aunt and my cousin while waiting for my bro to come and meet me later at night. So I ate dinner with my aunt and went to walk around to look (or shop) for things with my cousin. Bought a shirt and more books (yay!).

The journey home was great, it only took 2.5 hours to reach my hometown again. Whew the journey was so much nicer and smoother. But well was feeling really tired when I reached home so did nothing much then.

Today was another good day. Went to help my dad with in the factory and it was HOT haha! Cause we were working near an oven of like approximately 500 degree Celsius? And I also took lots of pictures today, a photography day for me and I love it.

Oh, today's weather was awesome too! Blue skies and... Ahhhh

And you know what? I played Futsal too with my bro and cousins and my dad's workers. Haha guess what, we were beaten by the workers! They are so pro and yeah. Well I may say that it's my fault that our team lose cause I can't play soccer and... Yeah you continue.

Ate dinner outside with my bro and cousins and had a great time chatting about lots of things. From cars, to ghosts and partying. Really great time.

Okay I guess that's all for today! I hope my remaining days will be better and better. Improve and improve. Okay, see ya then!

Put yourself into my shoes. Bah, I think it's useless.

No comments: