Friday 4 December 2009

Talking to myself


Blue sky in Tanglin.
Photography by Yours Truly.
I miss school!


Hi again people! Today was a slightly much better day than yesterday. Weirdly, I didn't go to the factory with my dad for like two days in a row. Well I hope he understands that I need more freedom yes? More freedom equals to more life equals to more enjoyable. Uh huh.

Well today I completed the 4E1'09 part of my photo album. It looks pretty neat but it lacks of something, and that is colour. Well I'm not a good artist so I don't dare to draw or colour the album. That may even like ruin the album itself. Yikes.

Anyway, I can't wait to finish the album and see the finished product. So far it has been good just that the pasting of the photos can take a long time. And I still have lots of blank pages to go. I'm still wondering what to fill it with.

Also I've been wondering whether double sided tape will last long or not... If not I'm afraid in like 10 years time the photos will start falling off. Oh well, I hope it won't.

Alright I guess that's all for today. My bro is coming back today, hope the days with him around would be better. And as always, I hope that my days here will get better and better. Uh huh. And it would be so much more of a holiday. Please God, fulfill my wish!

I realise that talking to yourself is good.

No comments: