Monday 21 December 2009

Have a little faith


I miss Tanglin. I miss everyone there.
Photography by Yours Truly.
D-day is drawing near!


Hello again people! Today was hmm not bad I guess. I would call it like more of a ~homy day because I spent much of the time today staying at home. But not totally of course. Today is Sunday (wait, yesterday was Sunday) and yeah it's always my favourite day. Cause of... Shopping!

In the afternoon I went grocery shopping again with my mother. Well the usual thing and stuff. And oh she was also buying like extra things cause she's making parcels for some people. So did quite a huge shopping today eh.

And oh today SP sent me an email about some DPA camp taking place next year. And I'm supposed to like send it by tomorrow! And I'm in Indonesia right now, and.... But anyway, I've sent the person-in-charge of the camp about this. And I'm waiting for her reply. Hope all goes well!

Alright after the shopping, I went home and stayed at home. Internet, facebooking and more. And oh, I finished Have A Little Faith by Mitch Albom too! It is, one of the best books that I have ever read. It's a MUST READ! It's so touching, inspirational, and ahh, amazing.

Then helped my bro and dad at the factory. Haha guess what. I was with my father who was splashing water at the floor so that two of his workers can sweep the dust and other particles carried by the water. Since I was kinda bored, I took a sweeper and started sweeping along. Two of my father workers looked shocked! Guess they thought that why the heck am I doing their job? And it's rather dirty as well.

But anyho, I would rather do this that not doing anything at all or to put it simply, watching them sweep this floor while I was doing nothing. So why don't I help? And by the way, it's a great way to work up a sweat! Seriously haha.

Well I guess that's all for the day. It was a normal and not bad day for me. Hope my days can go on like this, normal, enjoyable and nice. The opposite of being boring, unhappy and not nice. Haha! I'm looking forward for tomorrow night as well, because I'll be making tang yuans for some occasion on the 22nd. Alright see ya then!

Have a little faith. Yup

No comments: