Saturday 2 April 2011

Back

Hello hello! I'm back home now, on my comfy bed in my room, blogging here :D The weather is nice and cold, it just rained here. Such a pity that it was sunny and blue in the afternoon but well the weather changed drastically then :O But caught some awesome sunset pictures just now!

Okay shall make it a quick bloggy cause my battery is dying soon.

Anyway the flight yesterday was awesome, it was delayed for 20 minutes but nevertheless the rest is alright. Quite bumpy on air though, must be the clouds heh. After reaching the airport... Something "once in a million blue moon" happened! Shan't say it here but yeah, I'm both happy and shocked heh. But anyway, made our way back from then on. There was quite a heavy jam then.

We decided to take the Puncak route. Well it's not the usual route we took from Jakarta to my hometown, but we took it anyway cause the road in the usual route is really badly damaged. So the journey's going to be bumpy. It was my first time taking the puncak route at night, and it was beautiful! Cause the lights of the houses glitter and they look so beautiful.

Plus we can see the city from on top. Oh by the way puncak means "mountain top" so yeah, we can see the city on below. The lights were really pretty! Wish I could take a picture of the scenery but I don't have my tripod with me. Plus we wanna reach home ASAP so yeah.

Alright anyway I have to go now, shall blog more in the next few days! Ciao ciao

No comments: