Friday 8 April 2011

Sick :/

Hello! What an early post today eh, well anyway.. I'm sick, damn. I was not feeling well when I woke up today. It's like headache plus nauseatic feeling, I thought it was alright so I just ignored it. At about 2 PM, I returned home from my grandma's house as the feeling was unbearable. I felt cold, nauseatic and I know I'm going to have fever...

Then ate a bit of lunch and... VOMITED. But it felt darn good haha, but well I threw up this medicine which I ate before I vomited, so have to eat a bit more and ate the medicine again. Fell asleep till about 5 I think, and then my body was damn freaking hot! Like I think it's 38 or higher degree celsius. Then my dad's colleague (a doctor) came and did a check on me... Everything's fine!

So the conclusion is that I'm having "masuk angin" or winds in the stomach or the medical term will be stomach flu I guess.

And thanks to my allergy to paracetamol, I didn't have anything to reduce my fever. Thankfully ibuprofen comes to the rescue! Took one tablet and then go to sleep. That was about 7.30 PM I think, and I just woke up a few while ago. About 12.30 plus. My fever is sort of gone now, but I'm feeling pretty light-headed. Must be due to too much sleeping -.-

Anyway I seriously didn't know the times just now. I was in constant sleep-and-wake cycle thingy, so I was really oblivious about the time etc. I'm feeling much better now, must be thanks to my mums "kerokin". It's a traditional way of chasing the winds away from the body by scraping coin on my back, which medicinal oil is added then. And my back was freaking red. And the redder the back, the more winds are inside your body (aka more severe).

Alright I guess that's all for today! Hoping to get better ASAP, or by tomorrow, as I'll be leaving for Semarang (central Java) on Monday! But thankfully feeling much better now. Alright see you then!

No comments: