Sunday 17 April 2011

Big smile!

Goodbye year 1, hello year 2 :)
Photography by Yours Truly
Year one ends, like how a day ends

Hello! Here I am, back in hot and humid Singapore. And school is starting tomorrow! With a new semester saying hello to me. I felt so "haiz" when I stepped out of the plane just now. Cause I saw the monitor showing the flights, and there were like flights to London, Athens, France, Sydney, you name it. And me? My next flight is Singapore Polytechnic I suppose haha!

But anyway, as much as I hate the fact that school is starting tomorrow... Lets welcome the new semester with a big smile and an open heart! I shall think positively and eagerly to welcome year 2! I know I sound nuts but anyway I'm pretty much pumped out and excited (not really...) about year 2! But whatever the case, lets be positive about this.

Don't dread school, and school won't dread you :)

Alright I guess I won't talk much now. I still have a bag to unpack, and I feel like.. Dropping on my bed and just watch TV. Just reached Singapore and I already miss the joy of doing nothing like what I've been doing for the past 2 weeks, or more -.- Oh well school's starting! Lets go and head's up and... Welcome Sem 3!!!

Oh well oh well.

No comments: