Tuesday 19 April 2011

Music

Relax, life's already fast.
Photography by Yours Truly
Take a break when you can.

It's day 2 today! Umm alright I'm itching to blog everyday, but I doubt that can happen, for I once said that blogging takes quite a lot of my time. Cause when I write it's not a pretty "smooth" process thingy. But anyway I'll try to blog everyday :) Day 2 was awesome I guess. So gonna love odd-week Tuesdays cause lessons start at 3! :D

Today we learnt Biochem minus the basic. So we're getting down into reaaal business! :P Thankfully our lecturer is Mdm Mah! Oh man she's such an awesome teacher. Even though today's lesson was a bit tough for me, she made the class fun and enjoyable! Anyway yeah Biochem is pretty "complicated" if I were to say. But take one step at a time huh.

Then we have OCRM, Organic Chemistry Reaction Mechanism. And... Miss Yulia is our teacher once more :D Awesome or what. Umm from the word reaction mechanism, it sounds pretty scary, and in fact she says that this module is not going to be easy. "Hiccup". Hmm but anyway, lets take one step at a time, there's no need to rush. It's like learning to fly... Yeah.

Had band practice today finally! Were trying out the pieces... And yeah I'm playing 2nd! Umm a bit shocked by that heh. The pieces are okay I feel, but yes I need more polishing and practice. I guess it's really fun to play pop songs, cause in one side, I know the songs, and in another... I don't know, it's just fun. But that doesn't mean that I don't like playing non-pop songs.

I love playing music :) Just that pop is sort of more fun hehe.

Anyway, days can be tiring but I feel that listening to chillout songs on the bus home is pretty blissful and peaceful! I love it when some songs just sort of rejuvenate me, or make me happy instantly right after I listen to them. So sometimes after a long day, I can "take a rest" before reaching home, just by listening to these songs!

But I still feel that I need to find the inner peace of myself :)

Alright that's all for today! I'm going to revise Biochem. That's my resolution this semester... Or this year... Or for the next two years... To revise my day's lesson everyday! I will try my best :D When I think I can, I will :)

Something about music, that makes you smile

No comments: