Friday 22 April 2011

Long weekend ahead!


First of all to those celebrating... Happy Easter Day! :D And to both, happy holiday and hope you'll have a great long weekend ahead. Well I will! Cause my cousins and aunts are here in Singapore now. So I'm going to go out with them for the weekend. So it sort of "relieves" my slight home sick I have, for I've just returned for one week here in Singapore.

Anyway Thursday was alright, OCRM is a bit... No no, I can do it :D Hehe. Yes it's slightly hard to understand, but after reading a couple of times I get the hang of it and yeah, so conclusio more reading! Had band in the evening, finally get the chance to play all of the 7 pieces. And yes I need more practice. That's why I bring home my instrument to practice in anytime I can.

Today I went out with my cousin and friends. Poor them for only having one our of sleep last night! So I hope they'll have a great sleep tonight for we're going to USS tomorrow :D My first time there as well hehe. And went out with them around Orchard area, and brought one of them, who is my sis' friend as well, Fenny, to eat frog's porridge! In Geyland...

I really had an "interesting" walk there just now... Don't worry NOTHING HAPPENED. Just that I saw some things for the first time. Pretty interesting... And creepy at the same time. Cause we were walking along this street (lorong) and some guys were looking at my sis and her friend -.- Thankfully my sis bf was there and so I pretended to be Fenny's "boyfriend" heh

Alright I need to wake up early tomorrow so... Off to bed! See ya :)

PS: Trying out posting pictures without captions :)

No comments: