Monday 18 April 2011

Year 2 Day 1

Let the wind carry the troubles away
Photography by Yours Truly
Think positive! :D

Hello! Currently at Spectrum with Candy and Kai Xuan. Candy is waiting for her Dip Plus, Kai for the CLS FLP dinner and me for band. Lessons ended at 4, so we decided to wait till our activities (which co-incidentally all start at 6.30 :D) to start hehe. Whew, it's the first day and I'm a bit washed out :O But thankfully it's rather... Manageable hehe.

We learnt quite a few things today, like Genetic and Molecular Biology. I'm saying hello again to my beloved genetics which I don't really like heh. And the Punnet's square! Brings back Biology memories. Thankfully the words still ring in my head. What I don't get is the lab biorisk management... It's (sorry) pretty dry, and I don't quite get what the biorisk is all about.

But nevermind, I guess I'll let time be my teacher :)

Hopefully I can get through these lessons well this time. I'm changing my studying habits hopefully. Wait, I mean I AM changing haha. Hopefully isn't as convincing as the word AM. Anyway the plan is that I'm going to at least everyday, and revise my work (given the time) everyday or at least once every 2 days.

Something tells me that year 2 is gonna be hard. Well the modules today say so, and that's only 2! 4 more remaining to be discovered. Nevertheless I'll never say no. And I won't give up :) Think positively, that's my mantra for this sem onwards hehe. I can do this :)

The reason why I'm blogging now is that so I can have more time to rest tonight. Blogging takes up quite a lot of time of my night sometimes. So yep, since I have the time now, and since I'm not doing anything (just read through the biorisk stuff), so I just blog now hehe.

And talking about band, we have an upcoming, or should I say very very upcoming concert! 7 pieces to learn, and like 9 more days left :O Oh dear, shall do my best to learn and catch up with the rest. But the concert is for Japan! Nothing beats the joy of doing something good I suppose :)

Alright I guess that's all for today I guess. Shall blog more hopefully. I feel like I should change and manage more of my after-school activities so that I can have more/equal time in studying as well :) Alright ciao ciao

Jia you! One day gone many more ways to go :)

No comments: