Tuesday 26 April 2011

For Japan :D

Hello! I'm so excited right now.. Well, umm pre-concert fright/excitement haha. SPSB will be performing in a concert tomorrow! With the SP Daiko Drummers as well. We're performing in a concert for Japan! :D It's my first time performing in a charity concert, and also accompanying a singer in a song :D So yep pretty excited!

The past two days have been quite... Hectic. Both band wise and school work wise. So gotta make more time for catching up! But anyway I'm sure the hard work we've put in for this concert will pay off beautifully tomorrow! So good luck to my dearest SPSB members for tomorrow's concert! Lets pull off a wonderful one :)

And let us all send our hopes and wishes for Japan through the language of music. A language the world knows, no barrier. Nothing :D

Alright just a pretty short update. Pretty sleepy right now -.- so I'm going to sleep! See ya soon aye. Pretty excited for tomorrow's concert! As usual, I'll give my 100% effort but most importantly - enjoy myself there, and have an awesome time :)

Music is a language that knows no grammar, tense, or vocabulary.

No comments: