Sunday 10 April 2011

Semarang :D

Hello back to blog again... REFRESHED! Haha. Yes I was sick on Friday, but was feeling better on Saturday! Was a bit feverish and headache-ish still, but was feeling even better today hehe. But currently having a slight headache, and oh my gosh I'm going to Semarang tomorrow! It's in central Java, so I'm hoping I can really be fully recovered tomorrow :P

And I hate the fact that I have to wake up at 5 AM tomorrow, which is like... A few hours time! Gosh, and I can't sleep, not sure why I'm not sleepy -,-

Anyway won't be blogging so much. Today was another prayer to mark my grandma's death anniversary, but according to the Chinese calendar. Thankfully most of my cousins were here so it was rather lively, my house that is hehe. Played hide-and-seek with them today as well! Never had so much fun for quite some time :D

So yep I guess that's all for now! Will be away in Semarang for 4D3N and I'm hoping that this trip will be an awesome one! Been quite a long time since I travelled somewhere domestic, out of West Java. The last time was Bali, and that was when I'm in kindergarten -.- so I'm excited to go and explore the cities that I'll visit :D

Alright! See ya, will be back with photos from Semarang and other cities :)

Sometimes I wonder, will we still play hide-and-seek 10 years later?

No comments: