Friday 1 April 2011

Going back

Hello! Currently at boarding gate A11 of Changi airport's terminal 3! It's really awesome there, I love the design of the terminal, so abstractly-beautiful. And it's my first time here as well. Thankfully Garuda has changed their terminal to T3, cause honestly I've been wanting to go here heh. And now waiting to board my plane, thankfully I have some time to blog at the gate :D

So this is my 2nd time blogging at the airport, seriously I feel that the airport is one of the most "inspiring" places to write? To pen down my thoughts or in this case.. Type them heh. Currently I'm facing the huge window again, looking at planes either touching down or taking off. The sun is shining through the windows creating a wonderful silhouette of the window.

And talking about silhouette, I was taking picture just now when the security personnel shouted from afar "No photography!" Oh man it's so embarrassing with the fact that there are other passengers there. But anyway lets abide the rule and I kept my camera back. But one of the passengers behind me was saying "but there's no sign that says no photography..." true enough!

Wow an A380 just landed :D

Well yesterday I went out with Jolene, Ben and Pow. Watched Hop together at JP and then we ate at Mr Prata! Apparently Jolene was having cravings for it so yeah. And then we slacked all the way till night, walking aimlessly at Clementi and drinking the not-so-okay OK tea heh. No offence but I feel the taste of the milk tea is... Weird. I'm not sure why either.

Anyway I'll be going back today, obviously from my title and my previous paragraph. I'll be going back for 2 weeks, finally. After all the camps and activities, I can take a break! But anyway this time round the holiday was pretty jam-packed with lots of things. But nevertheless these things are things which I enjoyed being at, and enjoyed doing! No regrets for joining the CLS FLP camp and being the photographer of the CLS FOC :D

Really looking forward to have a great holiday, for two weeks before hell starts. Just kidding, I mean year 2. It's back to reality in two weeks time! Well it feels really odd to start school, I think I have been having awesome fun for the past three weeks, so it feels a bit weird to go back to school in the next two weeks.

But anyway, I'm looking forward to year 2! Cause I'll be one student from the pioneer batch of Biomedical research :D IT's so gonna be awesome. Not sure how it will turn out but I'm looking forward to learning the things about research! I think it's gonna be fun hehe.

Alright I guess that's all for now, shall blog when I return home later. But seriously, I wish I can take a picture of the scene right in front of me now, it's really awesome and you'll know why I called the airport one of the most inspiring places to pen down your thoughts. Alrighty see you! :)

Lets have an awesome holiday!

No comments: