Thursday 22 January 2009

1 mole = 6x10^23 particles. The molar mass of an onject refers to its R.M.M or R.A.M

Confused by the headings above? Well this is simple for me. BUT, once you see the questions related to that chapter, your head will surely feel like exploding into a thousand molecules or brains skin etc. It's REALLY tough (for me) and I surely need more time on this chapter. But ironically, this is the easiest chapter of Chemistry, cause all you have to do is just times this times that and yeah. Today I got back two of my tests, Chem and Bio respectively and... I didn't do well. It's a wake up call for me and yeah, time to buck up, no more procrastinating I guess. Then I had my Chemistry Focus and that's when the "real" fun started... Then spent a little while talking to Mdm Ng about dropping subject, which of course I'm not going to do that. Tomorrow will be the Chinese new year celebrations and... I can't wait! Haha. I think it's going to be fun, and I hope everything went smooth. I'll be going out with my friends tomorrow too so yeah. Alright then, I guess that's all for the day, see ya!

Life lessons, are not what people teach you. But more of how you teach yourself from the things people taught you.

No comments: