Monday 5 January 2009

Why you feel sleepy? Because your brain isn't doing anything.

Okay so today, was a fine day I suppose, everything went well. Since it's the first day of lessons we have in 2009, we didn't really do much except going through.... What else? But Holiday assignments. This time some (or is it only one?) faces appeared in our class. And that's Mr Tan Puay Eng haha, our new physics teacher. Since Mr Goh left, he took in chahrge of us for Physics and I guess he's good! He digressed A LOT I tell you. He started from lenses, to Albert Einstein, to JC stuff, back to no parallel lines, to think a lot in life and so on. Well this is good, because at least the lesson is not like _____________ but it becomes __/\__/\__/\ which means it has life! Alright after school had band and oh my god, I love it. Somehow I really miss band? And it's like I can't wait to play overture one with the band and it sounded okkkaaayyy, but not good yet. For me too, it's in a quicker tempo so I had some difficulties following but, I'll get used to it. Then I went home and my guardian's maid is so kind, she cooked dinner for me! And heeellll I'm starving you know but thanks to her food my stomach is damn full now. Alright that's all for the post today, I wanna bathe and revise Bio. See you!

Life is nothing, when you don't think.

No comments: