Sunday 4 January 2009

No more procrastinating, but it's just the matter of time.

Hello peeps, alright Frederick told me that his year we must not procrastinate, ANYMORE. I totally agree with him but it's just the matter of time. It's true that the worst enemy of our life is ourselves, don't you agree? Yes it is us, the most hated enemy of ourselves. Ok so start the day at 11 (I was supposed to wake up at 9.30 but... Don't ask me why) and started my day with... History hohoho, now I'm done with history and now left with Literature's book review. School will start tomorrow and I'm pretty much excited about it. I cooked dinner tonight at tried to make a vinegarette and... IT FAILED. Well everyone knows that oil is less dense than vinegar (don't you?) and so, the oil was seperated with the vinegar and so what I get is like an-oil dressing. Eew right? Then I went to blog here. Alright well, somehow I sensed this "evil-feeling" that his year, it's gonna be a tough year. Both in my house, and in school. Well so I better get prepared then. There'll be band tomorrow and I can't wait! Oh man I so feel like playing Overture no 1, and show someone that... GET UP ON YOUR ASS AND START PRACTICING . Then, you can play like a pro. And of course not to forget to add lots and lots of passion for music and you become a music-savant. Alright that's all then, see you!

What happens when you get pampered too much?

No comments: