Saturday 31 January 2009

A month

Yo! Today, was HELL tiring I tell you. Alright so we had the CIP flag day today and yeah, Ms Portia wants the sec 4 band members to help her out for the registration thingy,a nd also some SC's. She told us to meet her at 7 A.M. but... The school gate was locked! And it was opened at around 7.20-7.30, I didn't see the clock. Me, Chong Tuck and Neal reached the school at around 7.50... Lol and so we had to wait. Then done with the registration things and then we set out! Well the 4E1 students were assigned at Queenstown area and we were divided into 4 groups. One at the MRT, one at block 39, mine at block 40 and the rest of the guys opposite of Ikea. Okay opposite of Ikea is like a GREAT place to ask for money, so is th MRT station. BUT block 39 and 40 are like.... Deserted and secluded. There aren't many people out there and since they're after the MRT, most people donated already so we didn't have "customers".So Brenda and me were like walking... Here and there (I think we walked for like 3 KM?) and well we didn't really have the luck. If we didn't top up the amount ourselves, I don't think we would be able to get the 20 bucks? And well in my opinion, it's the hours that count, not the money don't you think so? But for some disciplinary measures (cause some students love to slack somewhere instead of doing their CIP), a target is set for everyone. It kinda sucked, too bad, it's life. Overall, I rate today's activity 65/100. After school me, Sherman, Wei Lun, Soon Hong, Kelvin, Brenda and Jie Long stayed in the SC room to do math (Hmm wait, Jie Long was there, but not doing math). Thanks to Sherman I did my 90% of my Amath workbook assginment and I'm only left with 3! Thanks for helping me and teaching me. We stopped at 3 because we couldn't stand our hunger, our stomach felt like there was this beast which was slashing our stomach wall with great intensity. So me, Sherman and Brenda went to KFC and EAT hohoho. Then went home and yeah. I fell asleep just now, was really freaking tired. Okay I wanna do my Amath homework and then have a SUPER GOOD REST. Okay see you!

Well, you can't expect things to happen like how you want it.

No comments: