Friday 30 January 2009

No more bliss?

Alright so here again. Today was okay, I might say it's one of the most head-aching day of the week haha. Started the day with Amath, nothing special happened then it was P.E. Mr Tan asked us to run 2 rounds. For the boys, we have to run within like 10 minutes, if possible 8. But seriously, my timing has improved A LOT (well for a fat guy like me). Okay so I used to like run 2 rounds in 14/12/13 minutes but today, I ran for 10! EXACTLY 10 haha, how cool eh. I feel satisfied, really. Then the rest of the day went by and yeah. After school had Amath focus and that's when my head felt like bao-zha-ing why? Cause Mr Sia gave us like this Trigonometrical exercsied based on the workbook and I like well 80% forgotten that chapter. How cool.... Okay alright that's all I guess? I wanna rest cause tomorrow will be our flag day! And it's my first time doing it so yeah. See you guys then!

Life is a battle. Not a battle among people, but more of yourself?

No comments: