Sunday 18 January 2009

The heat, I can feel it now.

Okay, seriously life is getting tougher? Even though it's just the 18th day of the year and I have like seriously TONS of homework. It's all thanks to procrastinating that I have a pile of work on my desk as I took out my student diary and "Oh I have this (take out worksheet from file)" "Oh ?I also have this (Take out textbook)" "Oh? I have this too? (Take out another worksheet from the file)" and when I looked at my table there is this like thick pile of worksheets. Well can't help it either, I have been like extremely busy this week. Looking back, I went home at 6 P.M. every single day of last week (except for Friday) as I have SC investiture, band and more. On Saturday we went to video tape our marching and we were very pleased that we did it. So now, it's all in the focus of our SYF set and choice piece. No more marching, falling in but... RUNNING. Thanks to our dearest Su yi that proposed to Ms Portia for having this daily running. Sorry, I would rather after every band practice than run in the morning. Or run 5 rounds round the field every Saturday. After all, yes stamina is part in playing music. But I feel that the passion, and more of the discipline is at the topn of everything else. What's the point of being able to play your tuning note for 100 seconds if you don't put your heart and soul in the music? Bleah here goes my rantings again. Anyway yeah, I wouldn't be able to blog everyday now, after all my wife O-level is waiting for me at the end of the year so yup. Alright I wanna sleep! See you all.

It's amazing how numbers can be a mystery in our lives.

No comments: