Sunday 25 January 2009

Home sweet home :D

Hello peeps, I'm in Sukabumi now. Yesterday the flight was pretty smooth, it's just that the flight was delayed for 30 mins, which because of this, I ould actually finish my Math Algebra worksheet! Then apart from the quite horrible landing in Indonesia, the rest went well. I met my sis and her boyfriend at the airport and we went to eat at this restaurant which sells super good food. Arrived at Sukabumi at 1 A.M. I was damn freaking tired when I reached my house, just felt so sleepy. Today all my cousins came to have our reunion, and I totally love this moment of the year cause' it's when we have the chance to meet again, talk etc. I helped in the praying session to our ancestors thingy (I don't know how to name this is English haha). What did I do? Fold the "gim zhua" (is this how it's spelt?) into nice looking stack of the gim zhua of course. Then we eat lunch together! My aunt bought cheesecake and tiramisu and it tasted superbly superb. Alright see ya all then!

Everyone has their own dream. Be it good or bad, it's up to them to decide.

No comments: