Saturday 3 January 2009

Slack baby slack!

Hello, today was really a slacking day for me. I wanted to wake up at 9 A.M. to do my leftover-English homework but ended up waking up at 10 A.M. Then I had breakfast and decided to clean up my room a little bit and then... Watch TV! I watched Babel at star movies, pretty cool I guess but the ending was a little bit weird. After watching it I fell asleep and woke up at 8 P.M. (the movie finished at 5 P.M.). Then I brought my cousin out for dinner and decided to eat at Sushi Tei. Yum... It has been sucha long time since I ate the spicy ramen haha. Tomorrow I may go out again with my cousins so I think I have to clear my homework by tonight/tomorrow morning. Alright I guess that's all for the day then, see ya!

So we're left with 362 more days to 2010?

No comments: