Friday 23 January 2009

Wind...

Alright, so today was the CNY celebrations at school. We didn't do a good job. In music wise yes, but in emotion wise hell no. And oh man, I honestly feel the audience kinda sucked? Because they don't even respect us by keeping their mouth shut when we play? I can't even hear the saxes and clarinets playing! Cause it's simply too noisy! ROAR. Alright, it's really difficult to find people who truly enjoy music. These people will simply stare and enjoy, not talk and think we're invisible. Anyway after the whole thing we went to Seoul Garden @ Bugis there. At first we wanted to go to Bugis, then Neal wanted to go to Taka, then Taka full so we went to Bugis at last. Anyway the people going are: Me, Neal, Kelvin, Jes, Ah meng, Wei Qi, Ade, Madelline and Hui Xian. We were finding a hard time looking for a seat but managed to find one after like waiting 30 mins. Daamn. Alright it's picture time! Finally I managed to fullfil my target of puttong pictures into my blog of what's happening on the day haha.

Here are all the nicest pics we took. And for your info, what Kelvin doing above is actually adding strawberry ice crea, to Meng Fung's coke! HAHAHAHAHA. Alright I shall end my post here, see you all!

High school, never ends

No comments: