Thursday 1 January 2009

I'm back peeps!

Hey people, I'm back in Singapore at last... I'm so tired... Fatigue but I don't think I'll be able to sleep cause' I'll have that "I'm excited for the new year" syndrome so yeah. Anyway my journey seems alright, we board the plane earlier (instead of 8.05 it becomes 7 something) and everything seems fine. Well so I'm back in Singapore I guess, I'll be going to school tomorrow too. And SC will be super duper busy so I guess, what a great way to welcome the new year. Hmm I think I should tell you all what I did during new year's eve. Well ym cousins all came and we went for this Teppanyaki-ing session together and the food is so yummy. The pasta I made is also well-loved by my cousins and aunts. Then we went to play firework and then say happy new year to each other as the clock strikes 12 A.M. It's funny somehow, 24 hours ago I was still at my hometown laughing madly with my cousins. Now I'm here blogging in my room as usual again... It's funny to realise how time flies eh? Alright I gotta unpack some stuff so better get going, see ya all then!

I hope time will fly even faster, and brings me to 24th of January in a blink

No comments: