Thursday 15 January 2009

I won't forget today :)

Today, is the day I won't forget. Yes, investiture? It's like super totally AWESOME alright... It was my first time being an emcee with Cheryl and I stumbled upon some words but, WHO CARES? What's more important is that we enjoy ourselves right? So what if we did mistakes in the dancing part, what's more important is that we love EVERY moment of the dance right? Yeah, life is not about being perfect cause it ain't perfect, but it's more of enjoying what life is. I will never forget today, I love you SC's! We've worked hard, we've sweat it out, but we did it, like awesomely? I kinda regret though, for not taking photos with the dancers. I want tit to be an unforgettable experience that I have in my life. Well after the investiture we had Chemistry focus. Oh man I would so love to go to it like everyday? Because we were really relaxed but in a sense also study. Then went to chill out in the SC room with Neal, Sherman, Jie Long and Wei lun, then Wei Lun headed off first with Sem and the rest of us (except Jie Long) went to Clementi. We wanted to go home straight but ended up eating, yeah I was the one who ate at first but Neal followed, and I forced the two of them to eat the dumplings I've bought but anyway, thank you for acocmpanying me to eat. I love chilling out at night, I don't know why. Alright this week and next week will be a SUPER DUPER busy one for me, so more on time planning, less blogging sadly :( alright, see ya!

To the exco members, congratulations. To the SC members, fabulous job. To all SC's we ROCKED

No comments: