Wednesday 28 January 2009

Am I making the wrong choice?

Alright, I wanted to post last night but was damn freaking exhausted last night when I reached home at like 12 A.M. It was my very first time, in Changi, when there were NO taxi at all in the taxi queue. Usually there will be like 6 taxis at one go but this time, it almost went like one by one. Super irritating. Even thought I went out of the immigration thingy at 11, due to the lack of taxi I waited for 45 mins just because the freaking taxi didn't come! ROAR. Okay so today was okay, I was VERY tired though. I didn't want to go to band at first, I was really really tired. But I feel I should go, somehow? I don't know. In band, I'm really pissed with myself, really really pissed. It's like oh man? I don't know but I'm just pissed. Alright then I went home at actually... I fell asleep on the interchange! It's like I was so freaking tired and ravenous (yay used the word I learnt today haha) but thanks to the loud cymbals of Ivanhoe's third movement that I was listening to, I woke up and yeah, almost missed my bus. Okay I have things to do tonight, and that is of course my homework. See ya then!

I hate that feeling.

No comments: