Friday 16 January 2009

Bliss, blue skies, winds.

Halo everyone, here to blog cause I've decided to use tonight as a rest night for me cause' I was simply exhausted after this week's activities. I went home at like 6 P.M. everyday during this week, how cool eh? So tonight, rest as much as I can I suppose. And tomorrow? Band marching video taping.... So... 8.30 meet in school. WOW, I thought I am supposed to have such a deserving weekend? But too bad the answer is no. So well today after school, I took up the band banner with Jia Min and Jacqueline (is that how it is spelled?), thanks for the help! And I owe jia min macdonald breakfast so uhh see first okay? Hahahaha. Then went to chill out and i found out that Sherman was ill... And he was waiting for us... Oh my God I felt so guilty haha. Then me, Denise and MF headed to WCP to treat them Sakae cause I promised them last year hahaha. And I promised Neal, MF and Denise that if I got an A1 for Chinese O level I'll treat them Crystal JAde haha, cause I know it won't be possible. Then eat eat eat and then we went to walk walk and we watched this Chinese Acrobatic show and it was rather cool I guess. Alright that's all then, see you all!

It's what makes us different, that makes us special.

No comments: