Monday 26 January 2009

CNY... Literature...

Hello peeps, had fun today during the day as we were like playing together happily haha. But it is kinda sad this year as thanks to our Sun, the revolution of the Earth made this year's Chinese new year to fall on a Monday (it's only celebrated in one day here) and so, my cousins have schools tomorrow. So they were going back straight to their respective houses just after the playing and everything is done. Unlike last year, it fell on a Thursday (If I'm not wrong) and so my cousins had like Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Cool eh? But too bad, this year it fell on Monday so yup. Well not ALL of my cousins went back after the playing and everything, only two haha. For me, this year's celebration is kinda boring? Cause the boys spent their time playing Black Jack and we also went out eating on this cafe, not bad for the food. Then after that we just lay around in a bed and watch TV (well I got kinda bored so I decided to walk walk). Unlike last year we were like playing till 5 P.M. and it was so fun. Then in the evening went to my grandma's house to do the house visiting and I guess that's all for the day? Heh heh. Well I just realised that I still have two literature assignments to do, and I'm currently working on my Curious Incident essay. I'm still left with the Pari questions and I stupidly left my Amath workbook in Singapore so... No Amath done for me. Alright I'll be flying back tomorrow night and I'll be meeting you all again on Wednesday. Oh man, honestly 3 days is never enough haha. Alright that's all people! Happy Chinese New Year again!

How you live is all up to you, not up to your parents, your teachers or friends. But YOU

No comments: