Thursday 29 January 2009

SPA!

Yo people, back here again. Today did Chem mock-SPA and it was okay... I guess, I can do better I believe. And then after that went to check our Bio SPA exercises which I'm very relieved cause by that, then I can know my mistakes. Then the rest went well, just that I was FREAKING sleepy in Chinese class that I fell asleep for like 10 minutes. Not my fault haha, my eyes just switched off in the blink of an eye and when I woke up we were in like on the third paragraph of the story of today's ke wen. Then to the big brother big sister thingy, today my class was not co-operative at all, and the SC's were very tired. Thanks to our body's "clock" that makes our blood glucose level drop at 2 P.M. And then had Chem focus which I hmm okay, survived thorugh it. And oh man, we're having Amath focus tomorrow??? Whyyyyyy.... I was like planning to have a GREAT rest tomorrow alright... Bleah it's life, nevermind. Then went to eat at MOS with Neal, Sherman and Kelvin. Had a great time there (thanks to Kelvin cause he was like.... Nothing...) except for that waitress who didn't send me my bloody garlic and lemon mussels! Okay then headed home and in the interchange, Kelvin and Sherman taught me a cheng yu, which sounds like "yi cun guang yin, yi cun jin. yi cun guang yin nan mai chu yi cun jin" Which means one inch of time is equal to one inch of gold, but we can't buy one inch of time using one inch of gold. Confused? Well to make it simple, time is precious. Alright that's all for the day! See you!

Being humble, is what we need to be. So what if we're freaking smart? But fame and jealousy get over us?

No comments: