Monday 19 January 2009

When technology diappoints you.

Yo, today was a tiring day for me, don't ask me why. Well the day went smoothly, just that we had 3 periods of Social Studies and... I fell asleep for like 10 minutes because I was VERY, EXTREMELY sleepy. Anyway the 10 minutes was not about any thing, just Mr Andy showing us some stuff so yeah. Then we had band and Mr Shukor came! Oh man I feel so happy haha, I like him a lot, not only he is (was) our woodwind tutor and he simply rocked lar okay... Then after band went home, da bao some food and yeah. Well after band I saw Mrs Lee's sms for me to relay to my relay people. BUT, what's irritating is that when I sent it to the people, it says "Unable to send" and so I tried to resend but the same thing happened. And what's even more irritating is that I resent again and actually my friends have received it. It's like... WHAT??? Omg sometimes techonology just really disappoint you, and man... This shows we shouldnt rely too much on them, and I really hope such things won't happen again. Okay I guess that's all for the day then, see you!

Gah, gah GAHH

No comments: