Sunday 11 January 2009

Procrastinate... Gahh

Hello peeps, sorry for not posting these few days as I was busy and TIRED. Well we had CCA open house yesterday but.. We didn't perform well, don't ask me why but the exhibition booth that we put up kinda attracted many sec ones! Most of them want to join band too and some are ex-band members. And guess what, some Indonesians are also interested in joining the band! Woots. Well we have this international students meeting again (as usual per year). and I'm VERY surprised that there are HELL LOTS of Indonesians in Tanglin! Woot yeah yeah haha. But most of them are in Sec 3's and not Sec 4's so bleah, haha. Anyway this year is my last year in Tanglin so I feel it's kinda pointless to rejoice too haha. Well talking about today's tittle, really hate myself for not doing a single of my new year resolution! I have been procastinating, I have not done a single swimming session but well I've work on my diet. So I promised those resolutions will be done ASAP (yeah how long is soon in ASAP hahaha). Okays that's all for the days then, see you!

Tomorrow, I'll see my seniors crying, smiling, laughing, stoning or dieing.

No comments: