Friday 25 May 2012

Alone

 Going to the airport never fail to make me feel
Of going somewhere else, somewhere far
Let's forget about life, about reality
To a place we've never been before.

Hey! Sorry for not blogging for the entire week. Was rather busy and tired and somehow whenever I reached home, I'll get so tired that I will just sleep. Like I fell asleep on Monday, and woke up at 5 AM on Tuesday and then I was late. And so on. Plus my sisters were in Singapore from Wednesday to today. They went back this afternoon and went to the airport to send them. Thus I only worked for half a day.

I'm alone once again.

Yesterday I went to the National Skin Centre to get this lump on my face checked. Since it's been there for 3 weeks oh my. Good news is, it's benign. It's an epidermoid cyst and apparently it's kinda common. The doctor was really nice, he explained to me everything about that cyst. The bad news is, I might need to do an excision to it AKA surgery. And another good news is, it may go off on its own.

Dear cyst on my face, as much as you love me, my face, for being your home, I would totally appreciate it if you can go off. I mean... It's not good to just live in someone else's property you know? Okay you get what I mean. With the power of my mind I bet I can get rid of it! :)

So today I went off at 1230 and we headed for the airport at about 1.30 plus. After sending them off... Somehow I just have this unexplainable urge to be alone once again. Perhaps it's the emo ness that my sis had went back. I don't know what, but I decided to take the long ride back which is by train. I usually take the taxi. So I took the train and alighted at City Hall which from there I took a bus.

Today felt weird. I don't know why.

Anyho, I cooked dinner for today and it kinda failed. Meant to make potato and carrot soup and it turned into this baby-food-like food BLEAH. But it's good haha. Thankfully there's chicken. And today my Oliver Shanti Album arrived! All the way from the US which I bought it from Amazon. I've been looking for the CD and now it's here! I love all his songs from the album. But Sacral Nirvana - best.

He may be a child molester, but his songs make me happy. Such a pity he did those things (I'm not too sure either, just reading up on the net). Though he's a genious in making music but well... We're not sure of other's life are we?

It's Sundown race day tomorrow and I'm very nervous and excited and whoop whoop haha. I'm going to give in my best, and gonna try to beat my PB! Even though it seems impossible. Really, I'm defying gravity tomorrow! Alright guys that's all for now. I'll update you about my race! :)

Sacral Nirvana

No comments: