Thursday 17 May 2012

Le drive

Wow I'm currently blogging with my cousin's laptop! Haha. Cause he sent it for repair here and we're making sure that the problem really disappears and nothing's wrong with the lappy. Damn I love the laptop! Haha feel like getting one too heh. Talking about lappy, I realised something is wrong with my laptop! Okay not the laptop but this weird icon appears on my file, especially PDF and PPT files. And it's the downloaded ones that have them.

OMG I hope it's not a virus! :/

And I was talking with Candy on twitter last night about getting Mac haha. Yes Mac is really tempting for me. It has Photoshop and Garageband and so on! That like completes my wish please! Haha. Oh well but I won't be getting one like soon, cause my laptop is working fine. I'm thinking of buying a new one after I graduate though. And yes I'm looking and staring and mesmerising at Mac.

Today was an awesome Thursday I guess. Had a meeting with Dr Tan again, and we talked and new task is given. He gave me an inspiration about something. I'll talk about it below. And since Vithya is still not well yet today I went to lunch with Saeyeoh and Niv! Thanks for accompanying me :D And also then Miss Kwek joined us. We had a great laugh together! :D

And I'm back to work.

Band was alright as well. We had sectionals and I get to practice Indiana Jones. Whew can't believe I'm playing first cause now is the first time that I play first part on clarinet in my life. But it's great, I'll play with my best ability of course! :) Band ended early today but we had a briefing after that. Hehe can't wait for the camp. My station's gonna be awesome.

Okay so what inspiration did Dr Tan gave me?

Alright I really hope just now I don't sound like a lazy guy to him asking about holidays during my ITP. I'm just asking to clarify cause I'm rather confused heh. But then he told me that well in year 3s, we have no holiday. Not entirely true, but metaphorically it is. And I agreed to him telling him well yes, in year 3 all we can do is to push ourselves hard and finish this last sprint of my poly life.

And yeah, his words gave me some inspiration. Like well I know FYP and year 3 and modules and CCA and life and the future is not really a perfect match to begin with. But well I feel that, let's turn the table around and make FYP something we don't dread. But something that turns to drive us through this tough and rough year. Make it a reward you will take from your polytechnic life.

We can do this! We're all in our last sprint already so lets go! :D

Alright I guess that's all for tonight. I want to rest early tonight cause last night I somehow don't get enough sleep. Oh well I have to break the habbit of sleeping late really. Once a habit is formed, it's hard to break. Cultivate good habits. Not bad ones. Nights! TGIF everyone :D

PS: My Moonlit Sailor CD is here!!! From Sweden! Woohoo :D

No comments: