Monday 28 May 2012

Humidity

 I would sit down and stare at the sky
Watching puffy clouds going by
Sometimes, little black birds flying high
Feeling as if time would never fly
As I watched the night saying hi

So today marks the beginning of week 7. It's an awesome day to start the week I suppose. Pretty busy and productive and... Enlightening day haha. And a humid one too (thus the title). Still having aches from Sundown but it's good. Pain from running is one of the best pains we can have and can feel haha. Plus I believe it will go away soon so yep :)

Anyway I met Dr Simon again today and we were discussing about my findings about image quantification. The discussion was really rather "intense" and quite funny! But at the end of the day, thanks to him I understand so much better about it. And also cause I accidentally broke my pen's tip and Dr Simon was like "are you okay?" he must have thought I'm angry or something like that hahaha. Nahh it's just my itchy hands. I've broken so many pen tips before.

Today was good cause Candy and Kai came to school so the 4 of us had lunch again. Just like the old days. I miss us, the 6 of us. Oh well the day will come sooner or later. It was rather an interesting talk during lunch about our future. We've yet come to another stage of indecisiveness and insecurity and confusion. But much worst as compared to the last time we had it - which was sec 4?

The more we grow up, the more life reveals itself to us.

Nevertheless, keep on doing what you love, keep on doing what is true. At the end of the day, we'll be who we wanna be I guess?

After I left work today it was somehow funny cause a rush of sadness just come and hit me. Suddenly. Maybe it's the songs that I'm listening to (found some awesome songs recently by the way hehe). Or maybe is the fatigue from work that I got, and everything wasn't a great match maybe and thus I just felt sad. It has nothing to do with work. Just... Hormones I would call it.

So I decided to drown it all off with music. So I took my iPod and listened to music while sitting outside my room, watching the sky. Slowly and slowly, somehow I closed my eyes and when I opened it, the night has fallen. It was a surreally relaxing experience. It feels really good and just calm. I think I can do this more often. Best way to destress and unwind.

I'm puzzled by life. So let's enjoy its bittersweet-ness

No comments: